06 January 2013

The moral of the story is that you are well, you continue to be well, you will always be well. The way I feel in comparison to your feelings would be to compare the consistency of milk and honey, water from the tap and sap from the largest oak. I lay in bed at night, eyes searching for answers on the ceiling. Alone, wrapped in a duvet, green silk sheets, red hot water bottle, thick bed socks. You lay in bed at night, eyes shut tight. With someone (that's no longer me), underwear, navy printed duvet. Breaths are long and soothing, lulling and mesmerising and everything you are in the daytime. I am uneasy, I'm a sailor back on land, I'm the ocean waves after a storm, I cannot take it. Kicking and tossing and turning, a newborn baby struggling to sleep, crying for attention, needing to be held.

No comments:

Post a Comment