03 August 2012

on my wishlist


This outfit. 
Is there really much more to say? I designed this set on Polyvore in my spare time yesterday, and I just think it's the most perfect thing. The Madewell Sodashop Dress is to die for! I tried it on during my fit session the other day and absolutely fell in love. It features a very sweet, vintage looking peter pan collar, POCKETS, and a band that falls around the natural waist. Also, if you're a city dweller like me and get nervous about the cream, it's available in black! 

I think it would be absolutely ADORABLE paired with these polka dot over-the-knee socks, also from Madewell. Their versatile enough to go with either colour dress, which I love! The boots featured are these Deena and Ozzy Ankle Boots, available for purchase at Urban Outfitters. 
(The outfit would also be cute with plain black over the knee socks and Bass Saddle Shoes)

All inspired by the ever-adorable Tennessee Thomas, drummer for the all girl band The Like. Tennessee is quite the socialite, being best friends with Alexa Chung, and hanging with the likes of Nick Grimshaw and Matthew Hitt. Her personal style is adorably 60's; saddle shoes, shift dresses, patterned tights, and collars galore! Definitely a style inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment